My 1st EveAngie Bloggie~

~ An Eve Angel Paradise ~

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Another Long Time Update~!

After 2 months past by, I finally update my bloggie again.. :P Lazy me... Although I am extremely lazy, but I still have to make sure that, Yukira San can know that I am still alive.. haha... Okok.. enough of nonsense.. (Dun hit my head oh Yukira San..)

13th August - A BIG BIG DAY OF MY LIFE

MMU CONVOCATION

Today, is MMU 2006 Convocation. Yey, I am 100% graduate ^^ Wearing a big big robe, seems so funny.. Our faculty robe is green colour one, most striking color.. :P hehehehe... The ceremony started at 7.45, we went to the new hall of MMU, oww... so big hall.. Now the new face of MMU is so big.. and nice.. Why just when we graduate, the new things all appear.. so sad.. sobs sobs.. Today very happy, met alot of old friends, that we didn't contact and see for a long time.. How's you all life? Good? :) Take care ya~

30th August - A Day That I Suddenly Realise About Need To Update Bloggie

Today, wake up, do housework.. eat breakfast.. just like normal day... But.. I still haven't find a job, HAVEN'T WORK YET!! haha... What a lazy fellow~ @.@ YOSH~! I must not lazy anymore.. T_T








1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jovin Wong said…

    You're alive! HAHAHA... see I still read your blog. But why the words sooooooooooo tiny..... >.< Cannot read lah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home