My 1st EveAngie Bloggie~

~ An Eve Angel Paradise ~

Monday, April 24, 2006

My 1st 1st EveAngie Bloggie ^^

Why I will make my own blog? This is the reason.. I study until too sien already.. then saw my fren's blog.. suddenly.. I feel like I wan to have my own blog oso.. That's the reason make me got the initiative to make my own bloggie after few times of my frenzzz persuasion.. hehe.. At Last.. Management Exam make me create blog.. What a funny reason.. :p

~ Eve Angel ~
When Angels sense you need them ...
And Angels always do ...
They come from everywhere ...
To help comfort you.
They hover close beside you ...
Till all your cares are gone.
Till they can see you're ready ...
Once again to carry on.
Then some of them may fly away ...
And take their gentle touch,
To other hearts that need the love of Angels very much.
But one, at least, stays with you ...
As your constant friend and guide,
For GUARDIAN ANGELS never leave ...
They're always at your side.


1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 AM, Blogger Jovin Wong said…

    Congratulation! New bloggie again. Make sure this time you do it properly.. haha.. then i will comment more again next time.. if there is a next time T_T;;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home