My 1st EveAngie Bloggie~

~ An Eve Angel Paradise ~

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Graduate?

Hmm.. Today finally finish move out from hostel.. I finish my final presentation on Thursday, sigh.. the presentation.. just seems like not going well also.. When i saw everyone's work, just feel how tiny I am in Media Innovation. I just can't imagine how bad my work during the presentation, just feel kind of sad. Lecturers give marks just see the presentation, they didn't see the progress. Sigh.. other people's work.. really so amazing and great.. I can imagine what i will get for my marks.. But i had try my best.. i just hope i can get what i should deserve.. a pass is meant to me already.. Somemore, my hard disk.. corrupted at 2 days before my final presentation.. sigh.. wat a day.. so black.. all my things is not yet able to backup.. it gone.. T_T

Today, go back hostel and clear all my things to graduate. I hope i can graduate.. Just so scared of the exams.. Because not enough time to study also.. Why.. We work so hard in the beginning.. but end like this? I work so hard at alpha year, beta and gamma.. But when reach delta year, all my spirit of work just like all gone.. I relly tired and no energy to go further more.. I am so tired.. Now finally.. i graduate.. But i just feel so empty.. Seems like everything is just left me so far.. Work.. Study.. No idea for my future yet.. Sigh..

Graduate? I just hope i can overcome all this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home